CBT Really Works!
Some see a weed
... some see a wish!
There is a great deal of evidence to show that CBT works effectively in treating a range of problems, including depression and anxiety. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) has carefully reviewed this research.
What can CBT help with?
NICE recommends CBT in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Anxiety Disorders (including Panic Attacks and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- There is also strong evidence showing that CBT is helpful in treating many other conditions, including:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Behavioural Difficulties in children
- Anxiety Disorders in children
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Symptoms without a medical diagnosis
- Sleep Difficulties
- Anger Management.
- Format bullet points in coloured table with faded log on background.
For further information on your Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, click on the logo below:
Areas we cover are Cheshire, Chester, Crewe, Ellesmere Port, Wirral, Macclesfield, Runcorn, Stockport, Merseyside, Preston, Kirkby, St Helens, Liverpool, Warrington, Bollington, Congleton, Knutsford, Widnes, Trafford, Manchester, Waverton and many more.